Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lot of things haapeening

There are like loads of things happening in ma life. like loosing my bff and stuff. like who??? STEPHANIE. I lost her. actually, she DUMPED me. No offense, but now I sorta hate her for doing that. I had been so good to her and now she is doing that to me =.='' Because she started admiring this girl called Stefia. Man sometimes I wish I could just like Die. Life is like SO bad. No offense, but now, I say that Enid is sorta like my BFF now. I like her, just ALOT. She's been SUPER DUPER nice to me. I say, I spend like so many money for Stephanie and it's like she wasted it ALL.

It's not fair. I wasted about $5,000 dollars for me AND her. wow. how much aye? I don't care now because she's not my Bff now. Ok. Time to go. BYE!!!

3 comments:

Hyuga Neji ROCKZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyuga Neji ROCKZ said...

wata~ who removed that comment? who posted it up there? btw, ur rly nice now too ^^

Stephanie's Blog said...

my god valerie i didnt waste u so much money! think of my auntie, she wasted u a lot of money to! ur being relly stupid...